MOV File
Online Collections

champagne glasses

Term Type

Art & Architecture Thesaurus

Preferred Term

champagne glasses


Glasses intended for drinking champagne, often having a shallow saucer-shaped bowl of 4- to 6-ounce capacity, which rests on a stemmed foot. For tall and narrow glasses used for drinking champagne, use "flute glasses."


glass, champagne

glasses, champagne

champagne glass



Broader Term

wine glasses

Related Events
Related People
Related Literature
Related Terms
Related Artworks
IMLS logoNEA logoNEH logo

The Portland Art Museum’s Online Collections site is brought to you thanks to support provided by the State of Oregon through its second Culture, History, Arts, Movies, and Preservation funding program and generous awards from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the National Endowment for the Arts.

This Portland Art Museum's Online Collections site is powered by MWeb.